Monday, March 29, 2010

Music Monday

It took me a while until I got into them but when I did, I fell hard. My husband just kept playing them over and over again until eventually I found myself frantically searching his i pod for my Wilco fix. They are my comfort band and they have filled a void in my daily soundtrack that a certain band left many years ago.
The second video is one that I think I have sent to all my friends and family already but the kids and I love it so much that I wanted a permanent place for it, so here it stays.
Third video is Ray La Montague singing, You are the best thing . It's the only song I like on the album but it's destined to become a classic. He has an amazing rags to riches story which makes me like him even more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails