Monday, June 14, 2010

music monday

I'm going to Israel next week with the boys to visit family. I decided to have an Israeli theme week on this blog and post some much needed positive imagery and music from Israel or Israelis starting with this video from Yael Naim. You might know the song from a popular commercial and that's where I first heard it as well. I think she is adorable and I love her sweet accent.



The second video is from Elephant Parade a collaboration between a boy from Israel and a girl from Brooklyn. Really pretty songs and I love the look of their videos.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, how about some Anie Ray?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No video's from that time but I could put together a photo montage set to her music. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails