Tuesday, August 31, 2010

An oldie but a goodie


I picked up the little gem above on Craigslist a few weeks ago.  I was looking for a record player for the kids to mess around with, so when this Fisher Price one came up I was thrilled.  The kids can be very rough with it but it just keeps going.  I can't say the same for the records which are scratched and on repeat mode most of the time.  It's all part of the fun though. The kids love picking out records at the thrift store and because they are so cheap, I let them go crazy.You can imagine some of the stuff we come home with.  Nothing as ridiculous yet as the albums I came across on Bizarre records.com.  These are my favourites so far...

I actually had this record when I was a kid.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic finds all around. I hope Jesus gets to use Joyce too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails