Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I ♥ blogging.

Today marks my blogs one year anniversary. It has been such a positive experience for my family and I and has never once felt like a chore.  I hope I can get back to blogging on a more regular basis this year and focus on posting more of my own photos.
Don't hesitate to leave me a comment if anything interests you. One of the coolest things about blogging is finding out that people are actually looking at your posts (thanks Meghan and Rachel!).
Going through all these pictures again makes me realize that we had a pretty wonderful year.  Mostly because of these two awesome little boys:

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What would interest me would be to actually see you in person sometime....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I may not comment, but I too do read your blog, even when you haven't told me about a new one!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails