Saturday, February 5, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

I love this mug.  I bought it here when we were in New York last Spring.  It inspired me to put together a post of my favourite rabbit pictures today in honor of the year of the rabbit in Chinese astrology.
These images were taken in Israel at a petting farm last summer.  It was just the sweetest, fuzziest creature that I have ever held.  Just look at those ears!  Ridiculous!
I have a good feeling about the year ahead. I found this prediction on chiff.com to reaffirm my belief: 
The year of the Rabbit is traditionally associated with home and family, artistic pursuits, diplomacy, and keeping the peace. Therefore, 2011 is very likely to be a relatively calmer one than 2010 both on the world scene, as well as on a personal level. 
Sounds good to me! 
year of the rabbit 2 archival print by Betsy Thompson Studio














































Year of the rabbit limited edition print by Tracey Walker ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails