Sunday, March 27, 2011

CSA

For many summers now I have been interested in joining a CSA (community supported agriculture) but for some reason or another, never made the commitment.  This year will be different.  I am really excited to join my new friends, Yehuda and Shannon's CSA called Plowshare.  They will be growing more then fifty types of veggies, fruits, berries, herbs and cut flowers and are hoping to recruit enough members in the Toronto area to make deliveries once a week.  They have an organic, horse-powered vegetable farm located between Arthur and Palmerston.  After reading their blog I am looking forward to being a part of this amazing program.  They are very passionate and inspiring and I really can't wait to receive my first box in June.  If anyone is interested in joining, please contact them through their website http://plowsharefarm.wordpress.com/about/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails