Sunday, February 10, 2013

the boy

I put up a simple background on the wall in my dining room today and attempted a mini photo shoot of the kids.  These are Ezra's outtakes.  When I photograph him I get goosebumps.  Behind that beautiful face is a broody, defiant, intense kid.  A teenager stuck in an eight year old body.  He is heart breaking to me because he makes life so hard for himself sometimes.  There is another side to him though that I think some of these pictures capture.  A loveable, bright, funny, sweet little boy who loves hockey, playing drums, making his brother laugh and is most comfortable at home doing his own thing.  Oh and he's decided that he's never getting another hair cut again which makes us crazy but we're going with it for now.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails