Sunday, March 14, 2010

knitting project #2

After months of knitting I am just about finished my second project, a dishcloth. It's a small project but it was a real pain in the butt. I unravelled it three times and it's still not perfect. I learned a lot however and I am proud of myself for finishing it. I can now cast on, knit, pearl, increase and decrease stitches, yarn over and cable. I can't say that it was all fun but I am still inspired to start a new pattern. Maybe something I can wear this time. It's not that exciting when your knitting can only clean up a dirty counter.
Thanks Gill and Karmen for all your patience with me. I hope I can knit as effortlessly as you guys one day. If anyone is interested you can find the pattern here.

.
If you look really close you might even be able to see an owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails