Monday, April 12, 2010

zippahkids




As some of you may know I make and sell superhero t-shirts for little ones. You can see my Etsy shop by clicking on the Etsy mini on the right side of this blog or just click here. One of my favourite things about this business is to see kids playing in the shirts. This is a good friend of ours modelling the lightning bolt t-shirt with a silver detachable cape while he was vacationing in Croatia! Doesn't it look adorable with the long sleeve shirt underneath it. What a cutie.
I have a craft show coming up on May 1st that should be lots of fun. I'll be setting up a booth in Thornhill for Creator' Market Place. There will be tons of great vendors and lots of stuff for the kids to do as well. For more info click on the ad below:
Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails