Saturday, December 10, 2011

Toronto Christmas Market










Just got back from the Christmas market in the Distillery District .  What a gem that place is.  I'm so happy to have something so unique and special in our city.  I'd like to go back when it's not crowded and really explore all it has to offer.  Apparently there were outdoor fire pits with chairs around them to sit and warm up.  I wish I knew because I would have spent most of my time there with a hot drink.  It was really really cold.  The kids didn't seem to mind much.  They never do.  They had a Ferris wheel, merry-go-round, reindeer, carolers and the big guy himself to keep occupied with.  The last four pictures were taken by Big E when he was riding the Ferris wheel.  What a fantastic view!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails