Friday, September 21, 2012

around the farm

I visited Meghan and Ivy in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia last weekend and we had a wonderful time. Ivy is doing great and has lots of energy right now. It was really nice to spend time with her on her turf where she is comfortable and secure.   I have lots more pictures to post  but I thought I would start off with these shots from around their farm. They have an amazing garden filled with lots of goodies. It was garlic harvesting time as you can see and I brought some home to share. I was also sent home with a huge amount of gorgeous purple kale that even Big E was impressed by (he is not the biggest kale fan). Then there were the horses of course. Bud and Minnie are stunning creatures. I was a little intimidated by Bud at first but he turned out to be a big softie who likes to be the center of attention. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails